Heavy Maintenance Manager - CVG
Duties and Responsibilities:
Industry Competitive Compensation
- Coordinates all aircraft maintenance activities during their shift, ensuring the customer’s requirements are met and the customer’s schedules are maintained.
- Assures that personnel under their management follow the company’s prescribed safety practices in the performance of their duties.
- Ensure the customer’s requirements for manning and material are fulfilled in a cost-effective manner.
- Liaison with the customer’s representatives to ensure the needs of the customer are being met.
- Prepare written reports to Manager – Hangar Operations – CVG as required.
- Monitor maintenance schedule to ensure appropriate resources are allocated to accomplish all required work.
- Ensure that the company’s equipment, material, and manhours are being properly documented by supervision for billing.
- Ensure that company tooling, equipment and GSE is maintained in serviceable condition to support the line operation.
- Provide notification and written reports of accidents and incidents which result in personnel injuries or damage to equipment or property.
- Coordinate the efforts of the Leads in the maintenance, repair, overhaul and alteration of the customer’s aircraft.
- Ensure that the Company’s Turnover Log is being utilized and properly filled out in accordance with company policy.
- Ensure that the personnel under their management follow all applicable FAA / CFR rules and regulations and comply with the customer’s requirements and company policies.
- Conduct pre-shift briefings.
- Responsible for enforcement of company policy and, if necessary, initiates disciplinary action against the personnel under their supervision as required.
- Perform the requirements of an On-The-Job Instructor as needed.
- To impart practical knowledge of the specific course material in the On-The-Job venue.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager – Hangar Operations and/or Director of Maintenance – CVG.
- 4-day & 3-day Work Wek available
- Medical Insurance, 401k & more competitive benefits
- Energetic & Technically Innovative Company Culture
- Paid Vacation Time & Sick Days
- Paid Technical Training
- Current Valid Driver’s License & A&P License.
- Able to Pass Airport Security Background Checks.
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Able to Read and Write English.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)