Lead IT Auditor
Delta Air Lines •
How youll help us Keep Climbing (overview & key responsibilities)
Role can be located in Atlanta, GA or Minneapolis, MN
The Lead IT Auditor is a member of Delta Corporate Audit’s Technology practice.
Day to day tasks include:
Candidates for this position will also need to adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality. Maintain objectivity and professional skepticism when performing audits. Initiate opportunities for professional development and training. Perform other job-related duties as necessary, including accurate time capture for project time summaries. Practice safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- · Have a natural state of inquisitiveness to understand Delta’s business and how technology supports business initiatives;
- · Collaborate with the team and stakeholders to identify risks and mitigation factors;
- Planning, executing, and reporting on audit engagements over Delta’s technology environment;
- Preparing work papers to adequately document audit work performed to support testing results;
- Writing quality and accurate reports that highlights findings, conclusions, and recommendations;
- Auditing IT systems throughout Delta and subsidiaries;
- Coordinating regulatory based technology reviews (i.e., PCI/PII/SOX);
- Completing data security audits and ad-hoc projects upon request;
- Utilizing data analysis tools and languages (e.g., SQL, Tableau, SAS, etc.) to streamline or automate common audit tasks, to support IT and business-related audits, and to conduct forensic investigations; and,
- Follow-up on finding recommendations to management and participate in recommendation tracking for discussion with senior management and the Audit Committee.
What you need to succeed (minimum qualifications)
- · Must be self-motivated and able to work effectively in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment;
- · Solid understanding of internal controls, process, and risk analysis.
- · Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels;
- · A strong foundational understanding of data, analytics, and the impact of technology within a global enterprise.
- · Ability to effectively manage time and productivity with competing priorities in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, interactive, results-oriented team environment;
- · Willingness to learn audit methodology, documentation, and reporting standards. Audit preparation software knowledge is a plus.
- · Embrace diverse people, thinking and styles
- · Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- · Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, or other common business applications;
- · Ability to work additional hours as needed and 10% - 20% travel, including travel to international locations; and,
- · Must be performing satisfactorily in current position.
What will give you a competitive edge (preferred qualifications)
Bachelor's Degree or 5 years of equivalent experience preferred.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)