Maintenance Control Supervisor
Kay and Associates, Inc. •
PENDING CONTRACT AWARD
Maintenance Control Supervisor at NAWDC AM CLS. This position is located at NAS Fallon performing Organizational (O)–Level, Intermediate (I)-Level, and Depot (D)-Level maintenance, modifications, and logistics support services for all F/A-18, EA-18, H-60 and E-2 aircraft assigned to NAWDC Fallon, NV.
- Shall possess an extensive background in the field of aircraft maintenance and material support with a minimum of 10 years’ experience (within the last 20 years) supervising and assigning program workloads as well as duties for entire shifts of workers performing aircraft maintenance repair, inspection, and modifications. Of the ten years’ experience in aircraft maintenance, six years shall be in a supervisory position. The six years’ experience shall include a two-year minimum as a Maintenance or Production Control Supervisor.
- Shall act as the Assistant Maintenance Officer and Maintenance Material Control Officer for the purpose of fulfilling qualification and programmatic duties IAW COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2C.
- The overall management of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, coordination of requisitions for aircraft material, and assisting the Site Manager, Supervisors, with overall maintenance management.
- Coordinate pilot and technician discussions regarding aircraft problems.
- Work with maintenance personnel on Maintenance Control functions in accordance with COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2 Series.
- Release aircraft safe for flight.
- Other duties as assigned.
| || |
- Prior Navy or Marine Corp experience as senior enlisted or officer.
- A minimum of ten years Organizational (O)–Level, Intermediate (I)-Level, and/or Depot (D)-Level maintenance, modifications, and logistics support services experience.
- Must have completed a United States Navy/United States Marine Corp Maintenance Control course or have been a Maintenance Controller for at least two years.
- At least two years experience releasing aircraft Safe for Flight in accordance with COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2 (series) Fleet Automated Maintenance Environment (FAME) (formerly Similar Automated Maintenance Environment (SAME)) Operator in support of F/A-18 Operations.
- FAME Operators shall be qualified in accordance with COMNAVAIRPAC/COMNAVAIRLANTINST 4790.23 and shall have a minimum of three years of practical in SAME/FAME experience within the last five years.
- Proficient with Navy technical documentation and maintenance management processes and programs.
- Must be United States citizens and be able to read, write, orally communicate and understand in the English language.
- Individuals released from Military Service must have an “Honorable Discharge.” The Government may grant waivers for this requirement on an individual basis.
- The Government will review Contractor qualifications and certifications to verify compliance with the NAVAIRINST 3710.1G, CNAFINST 4790.2 (series) and terms and conditions of this contract.
Employment is contingent on a) your ability to provide appropriate proof of your identity and eligibility to work in the United States; (b) your references and any background check being satisfactory to the Company; (c) you successfully passing a pre-employment drug test; (d) your ability to provide proof of COVID vaccination status, (e) your ability to get a required clearance by your effective start date, if needed, and (f) KAI commencing performance on this contract.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)