- Must hold a current and valid FAA Mechanic Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant ratings.
- Minimum of 7 years in aircraft maintenance
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience
- Must maintain Atlas Air qualification and authorization for Airworthiness Release.
- Experience on 747/767 aircraft or equivalent wide body aircraft preferred.
- Light Travel to meet business needs
Salary Range: $101,800 - $137,400
Financial offer within the stated range is contingent on the qualification of selected candidates
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law document at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement