Manager Of Quality Control
Swift Air, LLC •
, North Carolina, USA
Director Quality Control/Chief Inspector
MQC Job Description
The Manager Quality Control manages the Quality Control programs.
Authority to schedule audit/surveillance activity, non-compliance investigations, and process evaluations as directed by the Director Quality Control.
· Hold a valid FAA Mechanics’ Certification with Airframe and Powerplant rating with Airworthiness Release Authorization.
· Must have company formal classroom training to include, B737 Familiarization Training.
· Should have Quality Department experience and background in Aircraft Records, AD’s SB’s and General Maintenance Procedures.
· Management and / or Supervision of Inspection and RII personnel.
· On the job inspection training.
· Monitor the performance of Receiving Inspectors.
· Monitor ongoing inspections repairs and modifications to ensure proper documentation, RII and buy back inspections practices are consistently in use.
· Assign and monitor audits of the inspection procedures, techniques and methods used by all personnel are in compliance with respective CFR’s and the company manuals.
· Supervise the auditors and maintenance instructors and oversee their activities.
· Analyze tear down reports generated by component repair vendors facility to establish trends in order to determine accuracy of troubleshooting procedures, maintenance practices and policies, vendor’s reliability, etc. and assist the Manager of CASS.
· Responsible for the preparation, review and timely submission of SDRs, MISRs, and all pertinent data to the FAA, after coordination with the DQC and DOM.
· Review Airworthiness Directives to ensure compliance with applicable regulations. Technical directives such as Service Bulletins, Service Letters, etc. for applicability, system reliability and or economical benefits.
· In the absence of the Manager of Quality, the DQC may delegate the duties and responsibilities as appropriate.
· Evaluate Maintenance procedures for effectiveness and recommend revisions as necessary by completing a Manual Change Request (MCR) per COP-02.
· Assume the responsibilities of DQC when designated.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Ident #:
SWIFT AIR LLC
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC