- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 years Flight Operations experience
- Licensed Pilot with ATP (Airline Transport Pilot)
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks and have excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group – executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Able to work under pressure of changing priorities and deadlines
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Part 121 Airline experience
- Experience with Regulatory compliance
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 14 years (2004-2017) as reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys by Condé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure and TripAdvisor have placed Hawaiian among the top of all domestic airlines serving Hawai'i.
Now in its 90th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawai'i's biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai'i from more U.S. gateway cities (12) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides approximately 170 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, with a total of more than 250 daily flights system-wide.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available at HawaiianAirlines.com. Follow Hawaiian's Twitter updates (@HawaiianAir), become a fan on Facebook (Hawaiian Airlines), and follow us on Instagram (hawaiianairlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian's LinkedIn page.
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines' online newsroom.