Country:United States of America
Location:PW714: Holt MI 1780 Holloway, Holt, MI, 48842 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that’s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team you’ll help answer today’s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow’s solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world’s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization.
INCLUSION POWERS INNOVATION:
We unlock our employees’ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody’s opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued, so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Have you considered what it may be like to join our team and bring your career to Pratt & Whitney?
A phenomenal opportunity exists to join us in the role of Materials Supervisor, 2nd Shift at our AutoAir facility supporting Lansing, MI and Holt, MI Locations
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- In this role, you will lead and support inventory control, warehousing, kitting, and shipping/receiving. Youll handle day-to-day material operations in a way that continuously improves business metrics and ensures required work is performed safely and timely.
- A working knowledge of SAP and the ability to continually search for opportunities to enhance the warehouse and supply chain processes, using a variety of problem solving techniques, effective communication skills and technical competency.
- Direct a team of hourly associates to manage and control all inventory/materials/warehouse activities in cooperation with operations
- Support Supply Chain logistics and drive cost reduction opportunities where they exist
- Lead process improvement opportunities using ACE and Lean Strategies to ensure accurate and prompt inventory accounting and financial reporting
- Implement Root-Cause Corrective Actions as required to ensure the highest quality standards are maintained
- Coordinate PW policies and procedures to ensure compliance and equitable treatment of all employees
- Manage all aspects of assigned workforce - time and attendance, time off, training, skills-matrix, discipline, etc.)
- Demonstrate commitment to the EH&S program by ensuring all team members align with all policies and procedures finishing the required training, and supporting all applicable EH&S committee activities.