NTWL F/A-18 Strike Aircraft Maintenance Manager at Patuxent River, MD!
PAE is seeking a Navy Strike Aircraft Maintenance Manager, pending contract award, to function as overall lead, manager, and administrator for the contracted effort at the assigned squadron, facility, task level Navy Test Wing Atlantic Patuxent River, MD.
- Experience with Strike Aircraft F/A-18
- Associate degree, or Trade License, or germane A&P, FAA, IT Certification
- Four years of aircraft maintenance repair, inspection, modification, and flight-line operations performance within NAVAIRINST 3710.1(series) or CNAFINST 4790.2 (series) equivalent maintenance systems.
- Three years of NAWC experience.
- Six years of personnel supervision.
- Four years of maintenance management or work center supervision experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain DoD Secret Clearance
Annual Salary – Negotiable based on experience.
Contact Steven Valentine at 954-415-6030 or email@example.com to learn more about this opportunity.
To view details of the position, visit: https://pae.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PAE_Careers/job/US-MD-Patuxent-River/Maintenance-Manager--Navy-Aircraft-_R0059580-3
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)