Operations Analyst / Fleet Training Liaison
Zenetex, LLC •
ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. We have an immediate opportunity for a Program Management Operations Analyst/Fleet Training Liaison to support a NAVAIR program based at NAS Patuxent River, MD. In this position, you will be part of a team that manages projects spanning a variety of security levels for a major government program office. We are looking for experienced and technically competent former Navy/Marine Corps tactical aviators to work on an advanced development team that manages projects spanning a variety of security levels for a government program office.
This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Top Secret clearance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide operational and administrative support to the DPM, Functional Leads and IPT Leads for a major DoD Acquisition Program.
- Work with fleet training coordinators and Air Wings to schedule and execute training events for squadron and air wing events.
- Work with planners to facilitate plan of action incorporation into the Program Integrated Master Schedule.
- Use databases and MS Office products to manage, maintain and distribute technical and programmatic data, as directed by Program Manager, IPT and Functional Leads, and Configuration/Data Managers.
- Utilize government-furnished data to provide products such as briefings and presentations, project reports, illustrations, etc.
Required Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in a technical or management field or equivalent experience. A BS/BA can be substituted with 4 additional years of related experience and an AA or AS degree. Or an additional 8 years of related experience.
- 4 years of technical /management/development/ integration experience with aircraft, weapons, and/or operations with 3 of those years occurring within the last 3 years. Appropriate educational background may be substituted for experience.
- Knowledge and capability in detailed development of CONOPS, tactics training, and procedure development.
- Knowledge of DoD aviation systems and tactical development efforts.
- Ability to perform data analysis.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic multiple security environment
- Experience with NAVAIR Acquisition Programs
- Experience with Microsoft office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Experience with NAVAIR Program Office functions
- Demonstrated written and oral communications
- Strong organizational skills
- A working knowledge of DOD program security policies and procedures
- Navy/Marine corps tactical jet experience
- Carrier Air Wing training cycles and deployment experience
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Top Secret clearance based upon a single scope background investigation (SSBI) or equivalent, completed within the previous six years.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)