Plant Engineering Project Manager – Mechanical Engineering
Bombardier Aviation •
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
Leads mechanical related projects, in-terms of project execution, project planning, project budget and links closely and coordinates work with Production and Maintenance staff to implement such projects;
- Prepare technical specifications/bid documents and provide project cost estimates and apply budget control in the execution of projects;
- Design improvements in the mechanical infrastructure systems of the plant, including HVAC, compressed air, steam/gas heating, water piping, fire protection and chilled water systems;
- Assist maintenance personnel with the more complex mechanically related repair issues; (machine repair, plumbing, fan installations, HVAC, valve replacement, etc.);
- Daily monitoring and trouble shooting of the plant mechanical systems, assessing each system’s reliability and general health (Compressed air, HVAC, Fire protection system) and identifying/executing a wide range of improvement projects;
- Coordinate energy conservation and management programs;
- Ensure mechanical systems comply with regulatory and corporate guidelines and standards.
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender, identity, sexual orientation, aga, immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected characteristics to apply. Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)