Process Leader, Production Control & Logistics
Textron Aviation •
Position responsibilities will comprise of necessary actions to perform ERP system enhancements, development, testing, and implementation through coordination with IT. Responsibilities include the reporting and measurement of demand, inventory operational performance data, SAP compliance data and other ad hoc continuous improvement support activities.
- Serve as PC&L subject matter expert for internal customers across logistics, SAP use and production control related activities
- Recognize incipient problems within the SAP production module and make strategic recommendations for solution.
- Works under limited supervision to manage all projects within area of responsibility. Develops, plans and monitors assigned projects. Ensures project objectives are delivered. Establishes priorities and leverages all project resources. Identifies task dependencies and critical paths. Drives simplicity, common tools and best practices.
- Create and maintain business intelligence support using advanced technical skills over a variety of reporting platforms (Excel, Access, SQL, EDW, QlikView, etc.) as required.
- Understand excess and obsolete inventory processes and coordinate cross functional efforts for necessary actions.
- Prepares or directs the preparation of various memos, reports and records to provide PC&L review and comparison of values, trends and relationships.
- Assists with training and cross functional guidance as needed.
- Prepares and updates applicable Material Department Instructions and conducts periodic audits of compliance.
- Develops, enhances and maintains material support data systems (i.e. Shortage database, Feeders dashboard, manufacturing scheduling tools, and other technical structures) .
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Six Sigma, and CPIM Certifications preferred
- Minimum 2 years of production scheduling, material requirements planning, material master or other relative experience required.
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven working experience in project management
- SAP experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Programming experience (Visual Basic)
- Database management (SQL, Access)
- Action oriented
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Aptitude to quickly learn new processes as required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)