The Program Manager works directly with the Director for programs in support of proposal, contracting, and program management across aircraft and non-aircraft programs. The program manager has overall responsibility for the technical content, proposal process, cost, schedule and technical performance of programs and projects. Must be able to coordinate proposals, develop statements of work and specifications, estimate product/service costs along with negotiation and administration of costs; ability to work directly with internal/external customers and with suppliers. The program manager goals rely ultimately on the success of the overall program, which may include many products and projects.
- Results-driven with strong focus on providing deliverables on time at or under budget, while meeting or exceeding customer expectations
- Interface with customers, subcontractors, and suppliers regarding proposals and products
- Plan, execute, and manage programs with associated products and projects according to established milestones and schedule to meet contractual obligations
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment and effectively communicate internally and externally
- Participate in and provide metrics and briefs to various levels of management regarding proposals, aircraft programs, and non-aircraft programs
- Manage proposal development and gate process, prepare statements of work, provide technical and cost proposals in the pursuit of new requirements
- Control project cost versus budget and be accountable for project profit/loss
- Manage risk to projects for company and customer
- Coordinate delivery of aircraft, both at home base and abroad
- Travel, including international, will be required for customer and subcontractor interface. Travel is expected to be less than 25.