ARMA Aviation •
- Provide services related to leading, facilitating, and ensuring the strategic planning, implementation, coordination, integration, and evaluation of programmatic activities and administrative systems.
- Provide planning, monitoring, organizing of the monetary resources.
- Provide information security support and assist in ensuring proper personnel security procedures are followed in accordance with the National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM), intelligence community directives, and government regulations and directives.
- Process access control requests, initiate and review clearance actions, assist with fingerprints, and support employee and security briefings.
- Support the development of required security documentation to include RCCTO Standard Operating Procedures.
- Create and maintain employee security documentation in accordance with government and company guidelines, provides administrative support that includes investigators review of personnel security files (PSF), reviews of personnel security questionnaires (PSQ) to meet government contract requirements, processes standard and investigative forms to support access to government information systems, security clearance and suitability determinations, processes requests for reinstatement of security clearances, and process periodic re-investigation every 5 years and 10 years as applicable.
- Assist in security-related matters to include review and recommendations for security classification guides and program protection plans, and conduct site surveys and assessments to ensure proper security measures are implemented.
- Support design efforts for defense exportability features, as well as assist in briefings before OSD committees relative to the feasibility studies.
- Assist in development of security policies and procedures to implement current executive orders, DoD Directives and regulations.
- Provide security support for remote sites.
- Assist in the coordination of products for approval and release and in the execution of International program security requirements as requested.
- Assist in the area of document control for incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Provide support to the foreign disclosure officer.
- Review, research and coordinate requests for information for release to foreign governments and advise the FDO on recommended courses of action.
- Submit a final technical report to provide a concise description of all scientific and technical findings and accomplishments achieved during the course of performance for each project office and a consolidated report at the end of the task order period of performance.
- Provide support through preparation of technical/white papers, briefings, and reports. Materials shall be delivered in electronic and/or hard copy format color and/or black and white, and in the quantities specified.
- Respond to questions from the RCCTO Director/Deputy Directors and functional leads’ requests for solutions to resource problems, and requests for periodic adequacy-of-support reviews.
- Provide monthly performance and budget execution reports to deputy directors and functional leads, if requested, for respective dedicated resources, via a format to be identified by the COR.
- Ensure that any work projected to exceed the monthly Direct Product Person Hours (DPPHs) is reported, prior to performance of the work, to deputy director or functional lead to which the resources are providing support.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the RCCTO staff and report to the TO Program Manager.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented and capable of completing multiple time-sensitive tasks.
- Must be able to prioritize workloads.
- Must thrive in fast-paced, changing environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Master’s Degree and at least 10 years’ experience managing large, technically diverse programs in support of Army or other DoD efforts.
- OR Bachelor’s Degree and at least 15 years of experience managing such efforts.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment:
- Office environment.
- Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screening; subsequent random screening per anti-drug and alcohol misuse prevention program requirements.
- Travel will be required and will be performed under the guidelines of Federal Travel Regulations (FTR) and/or Joint Travel Regulations, Volume II (JTR).
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)