The Manager Program shall be responsible to the Director Maintenance
for the overall operation of the aircraft maintenance department.
1. Provide guidance and direct supervision to Project Managers and
departmental supervisors assigned to their program to perform
maintenance, modification, repair or alteration of customer aircraft or
parts by the Repair Station.
2. Train and assist subordinates in the
use of proper procedures, methods and practices to be followed in each
respective duty to assure an efficient project that meets the Repair
Station’s, FAA’s and customer’s standard for airworthiness and quality.
3. Ensure that all shop equipment and tools are available and maintained in a serviceable condition.
4. Maintain the Repair Station premises in a clean and orderly manner.
5. Be directly responsible for the proper and efficient use of all personnel assigned to their program.