ST Engineering Aerospace (VT MAE) •
Manager will be responsible to the Director Maintenance for the overall
operation of the aircraft maintenance department.
Responsibilities included in this include include but are not limited to:
that each individual aircraft project is efficiently managed to assure
timely completion of the project while meeting the airworthiness and
quality standards required by the Repair Station, FAA and the customer.
and assist subordinates in the use of proper procedures, methods and
practices to be followed in each respective duty to assure an efficient
project that meets the Repair Station’s, FAA’s and customer’s standard
for airworthiness and quality.
- Ensure that all shop equipment and tools are available and maintained in a serviceable condition.
- Maintain the Repair Station premises in a clean and orderly manner.
- Be directly responsible for the proper and efficient use of all personnel assigned to their project.
Candidate that apply to this job should have the ability and background similar to that outlined below:
- 2 years college required, and/or equivalent experience.
- Airframe & Powerplant and/or Airframe license (must understand, read, and write English IAW CFR 14, Part 145).
- 5 years commercial aircraft maintenance, 2 years Lead or Supervisory experience.
Pay Range: $70,000- $80,000 DOE
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)