Quality Control Manager - Hialeah, Florida 20251
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Quality Assurance Manager
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager for an opportunity in Hialeah, FL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: - Responsible for the managing of the company Quality Control Function.
- This includes the daily managing and supervision of the Incoming, Component Condition Report (CCR), Final Inspection, and NDT Activities.
- Additional Tasks include Quality Training, Work Package Documentation Review, and preparation of Customer Release to Service Records Packages.
- Audit technical and managerial processes to ensure compliance.
- Records and tracks non-compliance issues to closure.
- Ensures QC & QA processes are followed, based on FAA regulations and manual procedures.
- Provides development of Quality Management System and the implementation of procedures that conforms to the requirements of the contracts or projects.
- Provides an independent assessment of how the project's processes are being implemented relative to the defined processes and recommends methods to optimize the organization's processes.
- May be responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Conducts audits and reviews/analyzes data and documentation.
- Develops and implements procedures and plans for assuring quality across the board in all the projects, including facilities operations and maintenance, logistics, transportation and personnel.
- Responsible for all the reports of Quality Control inspections, results, corrective actions, recommended preventive actions.
Qualifications and requirements:
Quality Control function in FAA Part 145 Repair Station experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in Technical or Engineering discipline preferred.
Landing Gear Overhaul Experience is required.
8 years working in Quality and 5 plus years in a leadership position.
Experience working in Aerospace manufacturing required.
Familiar with layout inspection tools and techniques
Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
Must be detail oriented and execute with a high level of accuracy.
Must have a high sense of urgency and the ability to meet schedule requirements
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the supervisor.
Must speak, comprehend, write and read English.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 331-210-5538
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)