Quality and Compliance Analyst
ATP is a global information services and software company that exists to make flying safer and more reliable. Our products help reduce operating costs, improve aircraft reliability, and supports technical knowledge sharing and collaboration within the general and business aviation, military/defense, commercial aviation, and OEM industries. We have deployed solutions for multiple Fortune 100 companies, supporting more than 75,000 aircraft maintenance professionals worldwide. As a global company, ATP has more than 7,500 customers in 137 countries, with nearly 50 years of experience in the information services and software industries. Recently we acquired Flightdocs, a leading provider of cloud-based maintenance, inventory, and operations software. With our team focused on integrating the two companies, we are currently looking for a Quality and Compliance Analyst to help our team and achieve our growth aspirations for 2020 and beyond.
As a Quality and Compliance Analyst you will help us establish and/or maintain compliance to a range of internal and external standards, procedures, and regulations that include cybersecurity, quality management, configuration management, risk management disciplines, Controlled Goods Program management, and ITAR related implementations. This position reports to the Director of Business Processes and Compliance.
What You Will Accomplish - Your Performance Objectives
- In your first 30 days you will establish a “library of answers” that will speed up completing customer driven surveys and questionnaires related to our Quality Management System (QMS), Security Systems, and general business/financial information.
- In your first 3 months, you will assume responsibility for the document control aspects of our QMS by coordinating internal change control, adding or removing obsolete documents and records, and supporting staff from all offices with the distribution and change management elements of the QMS.
- In your first 6 months, following your own successful Controlled Goods Program (CGP) Clearance, you will be assigned the role of Assistant Company Security Officer and take on responsibility for the implementation of our CGP and ITAR security clearance program. This includes administering clearance applications and maintaining precise records related to employee clearances, denials, and related information.
- In your first 12 months you will successfully complete training as an ISO 9001:2015 and/or ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor. In addition to coordinating our internal audit efforts this expertise will be utilized to assist the company in its continuous improvement efforts related to both the QMS and our cybersecurity process implementations.
Who We’re Looking For - The Personal Competencies That Matter
Collaborative: You have empathy for your colleagues and customers. You demonstrate and influence cross-functional collaboration within the company and seek out opportunities to build relationships with others, especially in product-related function and can drive initiatives forward, even when difficult personalities or politics stood in the way.
Gets Stuff Done / Accountable: You are comfortable rolling up your sleeves, getting deep into the numbers, tracking down the data, and delivering on a short timeline with limited resources.
Intellectually curious: You have a strong level of curiosity and care about learning. You are willing to try out new techniques and continuously improve your own skillsets and understanding. Diving into new regulatory standards is key in this role; specifically ISO 9001, ISO14001, ISO 27001, SOC 2, ISO 12207, or similar standards.
Flexibility: You understand that at growth stage companies, things will evolve, and you may have to be flexible in your approach and in your expectations. You are open-minded and adapt well to changing environments as a company grows and scales.
How we work – The Core Values that Define Our Culture
We are at our best when we:
- are selfless team players. We work together to achieve our goals and we put the team ahead of ourselves.
- are driven to succeed exceed. We take pride in our work and in exceeding expectations.
- find a better way. By seeking to understand the challenge, we work to improve the process and solution.
- are simplifiers (not complicators). We focus on solutions and not obstacles. We take action and ownership. We gather the right people in the room and drive to a solution.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)