Provides lead-level supervision of aircraft records department.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Supervises the work activity of the records department. Coordinates aircraft assignments. Trains new hires.
- Ensures that the work team is adhering to Airworthiness Directives.
- Performs Records Auditor responsibilities as necessary.
- Provides technical leadership to team and department members. Leads through example; monitors, influences and trains others, including on the job training. Provides input to supervisor on performance reviews and helps to identify development needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability necessary to perform this job.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Requires at least 1 year of experience of airline auditing.
- Must be able to type.
PREFERRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Prefer previous lead or supervisory experience.
Able to read, analyze, and interpret technical information and procedures, or governmental regulations. Able to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, vendors and customers.
REASONING/PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITY
Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Able to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Makes limited decisions and determines best methods to solve problems by referring to established precedents and policies. Impact of decisions is moderately low.
PHYSICAL AND VISUAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds up to 33 of the time.
- Able to climb ladders, stretch and stoop.
- Able to use close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less).
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The work environment is a typical indoor office setting.