Regional Manager- Stores Operations
• Location: Dayton, OH
• Work Schedule / Shift: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM (occasional evening and weekend hours as job duties demand)
• Reports To: Director of Supply Chain Operations
• Direct Reports (# of / locations)
• Relocation: Assistance available
• Travel: Involves travel to all locations where stores’ materials and personnel resides throughout the year
Let your career take off with PSA Airlines
Company Summary: As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines and the fastest growing regional airline in the country, PSA offers a stable career path in aviation with unparalleled opportunities for growth and professional development. Teamwork and drive are at the heart of PSA. We are committed to growing our company where passion is shared, professional excellence is expected, and all people are valued and respected.
Our employees are committed to ensuring safe and reliable operations for the thousands of customers American trusts us with each and every day. We have an incredible team of more than 4,000 employees who do a tremendous job of operating more than 800 daily flights to nearly 100 destinations on behalf of American Airlines. Our immense growth provides a number of opportunities to join our team.
Culture: Not only is PSA an EEO and AAP employer, but also we seek to create an inclusive work environment where diverse perspectives and experiences are embraced and respected. We work hard to build and sustain a culture where people – team members and customers alike – feel safe, secure and happy. It is The PSA Way – which focuses on our goals, safety, respect, preparedness, professional excellence, and passion. This foundation reflects how we think, act, and communicate with one another and our customers.
Dayton, OH – Dayton is known as the Gem City and the birthplace of Aviation. It is also the home of PSA Airlines headquarters. Here, you will be able to enjoy a rich history in aviation by visiting the National Museum of the United States Air Force and the Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historic Park.
PSA offers the benefits you expect from a company focused on excellence. All employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Travel privileges on the American Airlines global network
• A generous vacation plan designed to let you enjoy your travel perks
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• 401k with company match
• American Airlines Group (AAG) profit-sharing and bonus opportunities
• Company-paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending Plan (FSA), and supplementary options
The Regional Manager of Stores Operations impacts PSA Airlines’ maximum levels of efficiency; ensuring that training and process development are ongoing to develop the store personnel for growth and advancement in the company. They are a key catalyst in the development of uniformity throughout the bases and unmanned locations with forward-positioned materials.
• Assist and support the Vice President of Maintenance and Engineering and other senior management in projecting a strong commitment to the uncompromising promotion of safety and regulatory compliance.
• Provide leadership in the areas of personnel development, finance, productivity and accountability.
• Assist Director of Supply Chain Operations in development and implementation of performance KPI’s.
• Drive continuous improvement methodologies to eliminate waste and improve efficiency.
• Assist in the development of stores budgets and cost projections.
• Maintain cost within assigned budgets.
• Ability to identify efficiency roadblocks, develop strategic initiatives, and execute on processes to remove barriers to success.
• Ensures that the Stores Management team is consistently following policies and procedures within the day to day operations, including but not limited to:
Shipping, receiving, transfers and packagingCycle count continuityEmpty bin status and reorderMonitoring of tooling and inventory control.Use of key functions and tools to address missing or lost materials and monitors for compliance.
• Serves as an auxiliary trainer for INDOC and HAZMAT certifications for Stores Personnel.
• Audits stores processes to ensure that we are uniformly compliant, consistent, and within company processes and procedures.
• Reviews and assists in demand scheduling to ensure optimal coverage.
• Performs project management functions relative to:
Planned Physical InventoriesAnnual Tool CalibrationImplementation of new initiatives (CL+, Barcoding, Data Migration, RFID, etc.)Development and improvement of metrics including, but not limited to Cycle Count Accuracy, Cycle Count Completions, Fill rates relative to Right Start and Controllable Completion Factors as the opportunities arise.DOD base auditsIATA audits
• Other projects as assigned.