Heritage Aviation is seeking the most talented, qualified and exceptional Aircraft Maintenance Senior Leads (AMSL) to be a part of our team! Heritage Aviation is 100% employee owned aviation services company that provides Maintenance, Avionics and Fixed Base Operations from Burlington International Airport.
Role and Responsibilities
- Performs and supervises all scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance in compliance with 145 Repair station manuals, industry standards, and FAA policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the control of quality and quantity of work assignments safely and efficiently.
- Manages and trains maintenance personnel.
- Oversees all inspections, repairs, and component changes and accompanying documentation.
- Oversees and reviews work orders while jobs are in progress monitoring for proper sign offs, supervising and inspecting as required.
- Responsible for the aircraft, tooling, equipment, materials, inventory, and activities within the hangar(s) and on the adjacent ramp(s) for all department personnel.
- Plans and prepares maintenance or repair estimates and determine the scope of work and personnel required.
- Makes available in a timely manner to the maintenance team the necessary overhaul manuals, service bulletins, service letters, airworthiness directives, and other required technical data.·
- Maintains all necessary records and logbooks, including certification in the aircraft permanent maintenance records that the aircraft is approved and returned to service.
Aircraft worked on: Cessna Citation, Pilatus, Beechcraft King Air, Gulfstream, Cirrus, Piper, Mooney, Diamond