PENDING CONTRACT AWARD
The Site Supervisor will be the primary interface for the Contract Field Team (CFT) at the 183d WG Capitol Centralized Repair Facility (CRF) IL/ANG providing Intermediate and Depot level maintenance functions, maintenance documentation, modifications, and maintenance support tasks to restore assigned engines/AGE equipment to serviceable condition. Supervise day-to-day organizational, intermediate and depot level support maintenance in accordance with (IAW) the scope of the Performance Work Statement (PWS). Coordinate and manage technical and administrative operations and all other aspects of support program to ensure timely availability of weapon systems to meet specified operational requirements. Ensure Contractor Maintenance Services (CMS) meet or exceed contract performance requirements. Provide expertise and advice on technical, and logistical matters and the effective use of CMS efforts. Coordinate maintenance program IAW all applicable Air Force maintenance management documents and directives.
- Performs duties as primary interface with Contracting Officer Representative (COR) and submits required reports accordingly including but not limited to: Certificate Of Completion and Acceptance (COCA), Certificate of Service (COS), Manning Reports, Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL), etc.
- Performs duties as primary interface with Corporate CFT Program Manager and submits required reports accordingly including but not limited to: Certificate Of Completion and Acceptance (COCA), Certificate of Service (COS), Manning Reports, Weekly Activity Report, Payroll, Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL), etc.
- Performs duties as primary interface with Corporate Director of Quality and submits required reports accordingly.
- Provides local oversight of Quality Management System (QMS), training and safety programs.
- Accountable for assigned Company Owned Property, Government Furnished Property, and Government Furnished Equipment.
- Documents work performed on appropriate forms, electronic database and definitive sheets, as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of Air Force Aviation Maintenance Procedures with a minimum of 20 years’ experience and 10 years’ experience supporting Jet Aircraft Engines/Modules for all F110-GE-100/100B/129, T34-GE-100A, and F118-GE-101A series .
- Eight years as a Maintenance Officer or senior maintenance NCO responsible for Air Force Maintenance Program with a minimum 8 years of experience supervising aviation maintenance support requirements or civilian equivalents.
- Extensive knowledge of Aviation Maintenance Program with a minimum of 8 years experience.
- A minimum of 5 years as a Maintenance Officer or senior maintenance NCO responsible for an Air Force Aviation Maintenance Program with a minimum 5 years of experience supervising aircraft maintenance support requirements or civilian equivalents.
- Site Manager shall possess required training, qualifications, proficiency, and security clearances and satisfy all access requirements prior to commencement of work.
$70,000 to $80,000 annually
Employees will receive a health and welfare fringe benefit of $2.65 for every hour worked.
Employees are offered medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees are able to enroll in KAI’s 401k plan. Employees have a minimum of eleven paid holidays. After completing one year of service, employees will have two weeks paid vacation.
Employment is contingent on (a) your ability to provide appropriate proof of your identity and eligibility to work in the United States; (b) your references and any background check being satisfactory to the Company; (c) you successfully passing a pre-employment drug test; and (d) your ability to get a required clearance by your effective start date, if needed; and (e) KAI commencing performance on this contract.
KAI is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class