- Bachelor’s degree preferred or in lieu of degree a minimum of 5 years aircraft maintenance experience and/or relative supervisory experience required.
- A&P License required
- Repairman Certificate / EASA License is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven leadership skills
- Possesses good organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail, goal oriented
- Ability to prioritize and manage time sensitive responsibilities
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work in team environment
- Maintenance experience preferred
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an airport security badge through the local airport authority, if applicable.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Take your career higher at Textron Aviation:
- Competitive starting salaries with growth potential
- Health benefits beginning day one
- Tuition assistance and continuing education programs
- 12-paid holidays a year
- Relocation assistance (terms and conditions apply)
- Flight training courses and bonuses (terms and conditions apply)
A new career awaits!
This role is eligible for $2,000 (pre-tax) sign-on bonus.