VP of Operations
Concorde Jet Center •
Concorde Jet Center is seeking a highly motivated, self-starter to maximize operational growth and profitability as well as day-to-day leadership and management of all operational functions and employees. CJC is a certified Part 145 repair station with a 100,000 sq. ft. facility that primarily works on Bombardier, Gulfstream, and Dassault aircraft.
- Oversees the daily operation of the Maintenance department by monitoring schedules, budgets, personnel, and the quality of work performed.
- Works closely with the Planning and Scheduling department to ensure proper work loading of the hangar, and tasks are identified and accurately sequenced, to ensure efficient quality and airworthy work is performed.
- Communicates with customers and department personnel to support customer needs as required.
- Solicits feedback from staff for development of new concepts regarding procedures, facility improvements, processes, and information to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Motivates, directs, and develops subordinates through coaching, appraisals and makes recommendations for formal training where needed.
- Prepares and presents accurate and timely reports on areas of responsibility.
- Monitors department personnel and staff performance and attendance.
- Stays current with industry trends and innovations.
- Works with Planning and Scheduling to determine tooling and equipment needs and requirements for the Maintenance department.
- Monitors tooling capital expenditures to meet budgeted guidelines.
- Observes company rules and regulations including housekeeping and proper use of safety methods and the safe operation of provided equipment.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in business, aviation management, or equivalent professional experience in related field.
- Must have significant aviation management experience.
- Operational experience.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Be goal-oriented.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)