AAR is a leading provider of aviation services to the worldwide commercial aerospace and government/defense industries. AAR combines a close-to-the-customer business model with a broad menu of capabilities to help customers operate more efficiently, lower costs and maintain high levels of quality, safety and service. We are a financially stable, dedicated partner with an enduring commitment to innovation, execution, continuous improvement and customer value. At AAR we are committed to doing it right, and we have built our core values based on that premise.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US:
• EXCELLENT STARTING PAY
• Sign-On Bonus: $1,000 payable after 6 months
• Benefits Package: Available after the 1st of the month following 30 days of service
• Educational Assistance Program
• Learning & Development Program: To help you grow your career
• Onsite Cafeteria & Gym
• Employee Resource Groups: To Promote Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
The Lead Shipping/Receiving Specialist is responsible for the on time and accurate shipping of inventory utilizing the operations in house system and is expected to continually improve the efficiency of the operation through effective use of people, systems, and equipment. This position is accountable for the development and motivation of employees to departmental objectives and company policies and procedures.