Aircraft Washer - Part-Time
Bailey's Premier Services LLC •
Part-Time Work Only – Albuquerque, NM
The Aircraft Washer is responsible for Aircraft Wash in accordance with applicable technical orders. Duties include washing all aircraft areas (C-130), operate high lift, non-powered maintenance stands and maintain strict adherence to safety and quality. Must be professional and present a neat/clean appearance at all times.
Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract
- Tool and Equipment Management.
- Interior Cleaning (Vacuum) Services.
- Complete Aircraft Wash Services.
- Special Wash Services
- Perform internal quality control checks and self-performance audits, ensure compliance
- Removes deposits, other corrosive soils, and electrolytes
- Monitor, identify/remove foreign objects from aircraft, work stands and hangar as needed
- Exercise care of equipment for both contract and Government furnished items
Hours: Part-Time, Must be flexible, Non-Standard Work Schedule (~2-4 days/month)
Experience: C-130 Experience a plus; Industry and Military Experience a plus; Prior aircraft wash experience a plus
Clearance: Background check and Drug Screening
Must be available to start by mid March
Must be able follow aircraft technical orders, safety instructions, maintain FOD awareness, follow state/local regulations. Must follow Quality Control Plan; Must wear PPE and company uniform (Prior experience a plus but not required).
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)