Chipton Ross Inc •
SMT operator with knowledge of IPC-610 & J-Std-001 quality standards. Operates through-hole or surface mount technology (SMT) automatic assembly equipment to produce high quality complex printed circuit board assemblies (experience with operating SMT My Data equipment desired). Responsible for set-up, operations and routine maintenance. Operator manual or semi-automatic equipment screen print solder paste. Operate adhesive dispensing equipment. Loads components supplied in tubes or reels onto feeders and loads feeders onto placement equipment. May hand place some SMT components. Place assembled printed circuit boards into solder reflow ovens. May use standard electronic hand tools (solder, flux and adhesive). Utilize drawings, visual aids and other instructions to identify defects.
• Experienced with working in an Electro Static Discharge (ESD) environment
• One year experience working with Surface Mount Technology (SMT) material, specifically the soldering of SMT components or operating SMT My Data equipment
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good computer skills with ability to work from electronic work instructions
• Demonstrated printed circuit knowledge and experience
o One year experience in IPC 610 soldering
o Experienced with working with hand tools
o Experienced working with a microscope
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)