Banquet Servers: 37086
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Banquet Servers in Melbourne, Florida.
Our Dining Room has 4 tables with 6 seats per table. In order to better serve our Customers we bring one server per table so each one can take care of no more than 6 guests at a time.Service time is schedule in advance and can range from around 11:30AM – 2:30PM.The servers will be expected between 1h-1h30min before service is scheduled in order to set up the dining room tables, polish the silver, learn the menu, after service is finished, clean and reset the tables, wash the dishes and clean the kitchen. The demand varies throughout the year. Slower weeks we may have 1 table a week and busy season we could have 3-4 tables a day. The average for the year is between 1-2 tables a week which would reflect in around 75-80 groups and 400+ guests a year).
- The Dining experience contains a 4 course meal: bread service, appetizer, main course and dessert.
- Water is always served along with the guest’s drink of choice that can vary between sodas, teas, juices or alcoholic beverage.
- The company provides the shirt as uniform, server should wear black work pants and black closed shoes with non-slip material on the sole.
- Shirts will be picked up upon arrival from the linen closet, server to change in to the uniform and after service is finished the uniform should be put in the dry cleaning bag.
- Clean look with no apparent tattoos or face and body piercing
- Men: short combed hair, no facial hair, clean hands and nails
- Women: If short hair it should be presentable and not interfere with ability to serve, if long hair it should be tied up (bun, braid, pony tail, up do). Light and natural make up. Short and clean nails.
- Clothes of uniform should be clean, pressed and not fading colors.
- Good and clear verbal communication
- Kind and friendly attitude
- Good posture
- Polite and patient
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to memorize drink orders
- Carry 2-3 plates at the same time
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Fine Dining Experience, Table Setting Knowledge
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)