Coordinator CRE Planning
SkyWest Airlines •
Primary Job Duties
- Instill/exhibit SkyWest Guiding Principles in daily operation
- Perform CAD operations
- Create project plans for establishing new or modifying existing SkyWest facility locations for all departments within the Company
- Work with various department management personnel to establish facility needs, procure resources, and to establish and maintain budgets
- Work with and maintain viable working relationship with airport authorities, municipalities, contractors, and mainline partner representatives
- Complete other duties/projects as assigned
- Assist CRE Regional Facilities Maintenance and CRE HDQ Facilities Maintenance team as they oversee physical facility needs as assigned, such as:
- Participate in bidding and contract negotiation
- Oversee vendor contracts, such as janitorial, electrical, construction, etc.
- Work with various department management and end-users on requests for facility needs
- Complete various minor repairs to facilities, such as furniture repair, painting, drywall patching, communications cabling, radio installations, fixture repair, etc.
- Complete tasks as assigned via the SkyWest Online Task Management System, such as repairs, new equipment requests, new space request, etc. in a timely manner
- Familiarity with CAD software, with proficiency as the goal.
- Working knowledge of basic construction trade skills (i.e., plumbing, framing, electrical, painting)
- Strong organizational skills required. Ability to plan, coordinate, delegate, and complete projects with little supervision. Concern for detail, ability to work under pressure, and meet defined deadlines.
- Understand basic accounting acumen for both the Department and Company
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and diplomacy
- Ability to read and review construction documents; recommend corrections where necessary
- Ability to learn new processes and systems (software and hardware) in a timely manner
- Positive team player; proponent of change with solution-oriented skills
- Ability to perform facility repairs in a timely manner with an emphasis on quality and detail
- Ability to lift a minimum 70 lb on a regular basis
- Maintain a credit card for personal work-related/reimbursable expenses
- Obtain and maintain Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) badge at airports where required
- Flexible and able to work various hours and shifts required to complete a project
- Extensive travel required; minimum five days per week
- Internal applicant may not possess any current counseling statements or similar corrective action in their personnel file
- External applicants must satisfactorily complete Federal background check requirements
Physical and Other Requirements
- Current drivers' license and ability to meet insurance requirements to drive Company and rented vehicles
- Eligibility to travel domestically and internationally
- Ability and willingness to travel, at times frequently
To apply, please complete the on-line application (qualified applicants will be contacted)
This job posting may have an additional video interview requirement. Please monitor your email and junk folder for additional instructions.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)