Education, Work Experience, Certification and/or Licensure:
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
- FAA Commercial multi-engine land with instrument rating
- FAA Class I Medical Certification
- Restricted Radio Operator License
- 5 years corporate flight experience
- International flight experience is desired
- CFI desired
- Single pilot operations experience desired
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals, departments and organizations
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- 1,000 hours PIC total time
- 500 hours turbine aircraft time
- 250 hours PIC turbine aircraft time
- Incumbents may be routinely exposed to equipment operational noise heat-cold-dust, and/or aircraft equipment, parts, or fuel odors.
- Incumbents may be required to stand, sit, squat, walk, bend, climb ladders, move, reach, or stretch for prolonged time periods with no restrictions, as required by job duties.
- Work in a safe and professional manner while adhering to all regulatory requirements (FAA, OSHA, DOT, EPA, State, and Federal regulations, etc.).
- Read, hear, speak, and see with no restrictions, as required by job duties.
- Comprehend and adhere to management directions and/or safety instructions with no restrictions.
- Effectively communicate in Business English language.
- Pull, push, carry, lift, or move items up to 10 lbs. throughout the work shift without assistance, as required by job duties.
- Pull, push, carry, lift or move materials/people/items/equipment weighing up to 50lbs or more during the work shift, with the use of Company provided “reach assistance technology” or “movement assist technology” (fork-lifts, pallet jacks, pulleys, dolly’s, robotics reach equipment, people movers etc.), as required by job duties.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, and responsibilities required of personnel so classified. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This document does not constitute a contract between the incumbent and Honda Aircraft Company. (FLSA: ) 01/07/13