Developer - Digital
Bombardier Aviation •
Developer - Digital-MON17872
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
Work with project plans, communicate risks and issues to the delivery manager and help produce the best product we can
Participate in all aspects of the SDLC from a project’s initiation to the release and post-release support
Engage in application development using an Agile methodology
Create and document test procedures and scenarios, and validating test results
Document and design business processes and knowledge with technical documentation
Be creative and flexible especially in a dynamic and changing environment
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess 3 to 7 years of relevant Development experience
- You possess a bachelor’s degree in IT or an equivalent work experience
- You have strong critical thinking and analytical skills, and of course attention to detail
- You must have programming and coding skills, including a familiarity with the SDLC, API integration (SOAP and/or REST), etc.
- You have proven knowledge of integrating different systems and environments
- You have a solid working experience with API integration with REST based API services. (SOAP services experience a asset)
- You possess working knowledge of Node, NPM, and common libraries such as HAPI, Express, NextJS
- You master code repository interaction with Git or other source code repository experience is a must
- You possess an expertise in programming (including scripting and coding) against SQL, relational databases as well as a familiarity with Bash and Power Shell scripting
- You must have Security knowledge across a variety of environments from front-end to back-end
- You have a basic knowledge and exposure to cloud computing platforms such as AWS or equivalent, as well as SSO,SAML,Cybersecurity,SSL/TLS,DataPower and SAP.
- You possess skills specific to Mobile Native Development such as : React Native / Flutter / Ionic , iOS / Android development experience including the use of Android SDK and Xcode and familiarity with a native application release in the AppStore/PlayStore
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)