CB SkyShare is a growing aviation company based at the Ogden Airport in Ogden Utah. We offer shared aircraft ownership, managed aircraft services and private aircraft charter. We offer FBO/Fuel services at the Ogden Airport and the Gnoss Field Airport in Novato California. We also have satellite bases at the Scottsdale Arizona Airport and Van Nuys California Airport.
CB SkyShare is looking for highly motivated individuals with the love and experience in the aviation industry. Plenty of room for growth within the company as we continue to grow! Check us out at cbskyshare.com
The primary duty of the Flight Coordinator is to coordinate all necessary logistics that are associated with a part 91/135 trips. The Coordinator must have a strong knowledge of aircraft scheduling parameters, including (but not limited to) aircraft limitations, time zone changes, crew duty and rest limitation, overflight and landing permit requirements, airport curfews, over-flight exemptions and US Customs requirements. Flight Coordinators are responsible for ensuring timely and accurate schedule communication to crew members and maintenance technicians. As well as providing clients with the highest level of customer service. Job Duties:
- Receive and assign aircraft scheduling requests in accordance with aircraft capabilities and limitations, and according to Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR’s)
- Use of flight scheduling software for quoting and scheduling aircraft and crew members
- Complete all quote requests from retail/broker clients
- Assign flight crew members to aircraft as required under the supervision of the Director of Operations and Chief Pilot
- Maintain flight crew members’ duty/rest periods.
- Communicate all aircraft schedule information accurately to flight crew members, maintenance personnel and line service as necessary
- Communicate information to flight crew members as it pertains to flight logistics and customer information
- Ensures all ground handling, deicing, fuel, landing/departure slots and landing/overfly permits are in order before releasing a flight.
- Identifies, anticipates and takes corrective action to minimize actual/potential delays due to scheduling operations, crew legality and maintenance issues.
- Advises appropriate personnel of potential/actual delays and conditions affecting safety of flight.
- Responsible for crew logistics, arranging/coordinating crew ground transportation, hotel accommodations, crew meals and airline travel as needed
- Review, prepare and submit post flight expense reports.
- Responsible for passenger logistics, ensuring that passengers’ ground transportation, catering and other requests are taken care of.
- FBO selection and database upkeep, coordinate catering requirements and other passenger requirements with the FBO.
- Coordinate maintenance schedules with Director of Maintenance to ensure compliance of aircraft inspection times while maximizing aircraft availability for customer use
- Flight following of all aircraft in order to maintain operational control as required but FAA regulations
- Promotes a safety culture
- Safe, efficient and regulatory compliant practices.
- Other miscellaneous duties as needed by the Dispatch Manager