• Location: Dayton, OH
• Work Schedule: Full Time
• Reports To: IOE Scheduling Supervisor
• Direct Reports: None
• Relocation: Local candidates preferred
• Travel: Little to no travel involved
Let your career take off with PSA Airlines
Company Summary: As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines and the fastest growing regional airline in the country, PSA offers a stable career path in aviation with unparalleled opportunities for growth and professional development. Teamwork and drive are at the heart of PSA. We are committed to growing our company where passion is shared, professional excellence is expected, and all people are valued and respected.
Our employees are committed to ensuring safe and reliable operations for the thousands of customers American trusts us with each and every day. We have an incredible team of more than 4,000 employees who do a tremendous job of operating more than 800 daily flights to nearly 100 destinations on behalf of American Airlines. Our immense growth provides a number of opportunities to join our team.
Culture: Not only is PSA an EEO and AAP employer, but also we seek to create an inclusive work environment where diverse perspectives and experiences are embraced and respected. We work hard to build and sustain a culture where people – team members and customers alike – feel safe, secure and happy. It is The PSA Way, which focuses on our goals, safety, respect, preparedness, professional excellence, and passion. This foundation reflects how we think, act, and communicate with one another and our customers.
Dayton, OH – Dayton is known as the Gem City and the birthplace of Aviation. It is also the home of PSA Airlines headquarters. Here, you will be able to enjoy a rich history in aviation by visiting the National Museum of the United States Air Force and the Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historic Park.
PSA offers the benefits you expect from a company focused on excellence. All employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Travel privileges on the American Airlines global network
• A generous vacation plan designed to let you enjoy your travel perks
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• 401k with company match
• American Airlines Group (AAG) profit-sharing and bonus opportunities
• Company-paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending Plan (FSA), and supplementary options
As the IOE Scheduler, you will impact PSA Airlines’ business growth by coordinating the full lifecycle of the active line-flying training program. You will work to ensure that Pilots and Flight Attendants have received complete and efficient training, which will help maintain safe conditions for employees and customers.
Planning and Scheduling
• Assign new hire crew members with Line Check Airman and Check Flight Attendants to on line flying for training.
• Schedule AQP/SLF and requalification line checks.
• Coordinate with other departments in the development of new LCA/CF
• Coordinate with multiple departments to build crew member’s monthly schedules.
• Attend all Pilot and Flight Attendant new hires classes to go over contract and provide guidance
• Work with the FAA to perform crew member’s observations; track all scheduled FAA observations to completion.
• Monitor crew member’s progress during training
• Assure all flight crews are qualified to perform duties, pursuant to regulations, equipment restrictions, and contractual restrictions.
• Track qualified Pilots’ consolidation hours.
• Monitor and manage irregular operations and daily flight operations for crew conflicts, including but not limited to duty time compliance, crew legality, and company policy.
• Assist with Invoice approval and reconciliations Reporting
• Generate and evaluate reports as necessary to ensure that crews are legal and qualified for flight assignments.
Maintain logs of significant events in order to assist in reporting, follow-up and relief debriefing.