Janitor - Englewood, Colorado 22194
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Janitor for an opportunity in Englewood, CO.
- Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
- Vacuuming and carpet extraction; maintains and repairs all motorized cleaning equipment.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures
- Notify management concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties
- Respond to departmental and personnel requests throughout responsible facilities
- High School Diploma plus:
- Good communication skills; able to understand and follow directions
- Ability to work independently.
- Flexibility and reliability
- Previous experience as a janitor.
- Familiar with safe use of tools and cleaning products.
- Must be able to complete scheduled, routine tasks quickly and efficiently without close supervision.
- Ability to obtain U.S. Security Clearance required
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Department of Defense Consolidated Adjudications Facility (DoD CAF), a federal government agency, handles the adjudicative aspects of the security clearance eligibility process for industry applicants. Adjudicative factors which affect the outcome of the eligibility determination include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and illegal drug use.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call a Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)