Lab Technician II - Tulsa
Aerospace Professional Services, LLC •
Previous Composite lab testing experience preferred.
In a team-oriented environment, performs all laboratory testing in a timely and efficient manner to ensure aircraft material, parts & components are compliant with type design data.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs laboratory tests and determines product acceptability in accordance with prescribed methods and procedures.
- Records, organizes and evaluates test results and generate Lab reports.
- Ensures compliance to all safety rules and regulations and provides protection to self and others during testing.
- Maintains equipment and assures calibration prior to performance of tests. .
- Maintains inventory control of area equipment.
- Works with and assists other lab Technicians as required.
- Proficient in data input for Microsoft Access, Solumina, and Corridor.
- Ensures all measurement and test equipment utilized is accurate and calibrated to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards.
- Develops procedures ensuring FAA, manufacturer and industry requirements are met.
- Works with customers to solve complex technical or logistical problems
- Able to work with little or no supervision.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 6 years technically related experience to include three (3) years laboratory testing experience.
- Proficient in blueprint reading/interpretation, shop mathematics, and QA System requirements.
- ASQ certificate (American Society for Quality) Upon Hire preferred.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)