Manufacturing Productivity Software Implementation Change Agents: 36896
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Productivity Software Implementation Change Agents in Fort Worth, Texas.
The Manufacturing Productivity Software Change Agent will work with the Operational Excellence, Manufacturing, and Information Technology teams to drive implementation and adoption efforts for a newly developed shop floor scheduling application.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support and maximize adoption of the shop floor scheduling application and minimize resistance.
- Coach managers and supervisors in use of the application and ensure user readiness.
- Support training efforts.
- Train end users on features and use of the application.
- Provide front line technical support for basic usability questions.
- Support application enhancement efforts.
- Work with end users to collect usability issues, consolidate/investigate data locations and uses for application enhancements, and work with manufacturing leaders and the application development team to provide input on application feature definition.
- Track and report any issues with adoption and enhancement efforts.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Industrial preferred), Sciences, Technology, Business, or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in continuous improvement or change management.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in supporting or managing manufacturing operations.
- Experience in the development and/or adoption of new digital productivity tools is preferred.
- Lean methodology certificates and/or training preferred
- Demonstrated analytical and practical problem solving/process improvement experience.
- Must be a team player and be able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- High intellectual horsepower to bring together concepts, data, and manufacturing practices quickly.
- Effective communicator with demonstrated abilities to pull teams together.
- Effective presenter with demonstrated experience pulling together concepts and solutions in a succinct and clear manner.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
- Familiarity with the Lean Manufacturing a plus.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)