Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. •
- Performs multiple fabrication tasks in assigned team, project, or functional area.
- Tasks will be performed within full-scale production manufacturing operation and will include tasks such as routine and repetitive fabrication, mechanical assembly, and quality assurance processes following established methods, policies, and procedures.
- Works from production schedules, work orders, drawings, blueprints, written or verbal instructions.
- Performs various tasks with limited complexity involving familiarity and use of equipment such as general and electric hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Maintains a high degree of accuracy and integrity while working to close tolerance levels of +/- .010 to .030.
- Participates in cell or fabrication projects and assists with process improvement methods, solutions, and procedures to enhance program quality, cost, and scheduling.
- Use of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and the division of numbers including decimals and fractions; simple use of formulas, charts, tables, drawings, specifications, schedules, wiring diagrams, computer scanning devices.
- Use of adjustable measuring instruments.
- Checking of reports, forms, records, and comparable data, where interpretation is required involving basic skills knowledge.
- High School Diploma/GED and 1+ years of manufacturing experience.
- Experience with hydroforming, extrusions, and brake & roll forming.
- Experience trimming, deburring, routing/smoothing various metals.
- Must be able to stand the entire shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)