To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
• Must have FAA Aircraft Dispatcher Certificate issued by the Department of Transportation
• Must be at least 23 years of age per FARs.
• Must have ability to maintain competency.
• Previous airline experience preferred.
• Must be proficient in a computer-based environment including Windows and web browsers.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, 5-year background check, 10-year criminal history check and security threat assessment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hand and fingers for computer input.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete and abstract variables.
• Ability to interpret a variety of technical information furnished in written, oral, mathematical and diagram form.
• Must be able to prioritize and be proactive in a fast-paced changing environment.