• Location: Dayton, OH
• Work Schedule / Shift: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (occasional extended periods of times as necessary, this position supports a 24/7 operations with occasional after-hours required)
• Reports To: Manager of Procurement
• Direct Reports (# of / locations): None
• Travel: Some travel may be required
Let your career take off with PSA Airlines
Company Summary: As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines and the fastest growing regional airline in the country, PSA offers a stable career path in aviation with unparalleled opportunities for growth and professional development. Teamwork and drive are at the heart of PSA. We are committed to growing our company where passion is shared, professional excellence is expected, and all people are valued and respected. Our employees are committed to ensuring safe and reliable operations for the thousands of customers American trusts us with each and every day. We have an incredible team of more than 4,000 employees who do a tremendous job of operating more than 800 daily flights to nearly 100 destinations on behalf of American Airlines. Our immense growth provides a number of opportunities to join our team.
Culture: Not only is PSA an EEO and AAP employer, but also we seek to create an inclusive work environment where diverse perspectives and experiences are embraced and respected. We work hard to build and sustain a culture where people – team members and customers alike – feel safe, secure and happy. It is The PSA Way, which focuses on our goals, safety, respect, preparedness, professional excellence, and passion. This foundation reflects how we think, act, and communicate with one another and our customers.
Dayton is known as the Gem City and the birthplace of Aviation. It is also the home of PSA Airlines headquarters. Here, you will be able to enjoy a rich history in aviation by visiting the National Museum of the United States Air Force and the Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historic Park.
PSA offers the benefits you expect from a company focused on excellence. All employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Travel privileges on the American Airlines global network
• A generous vacation plan designed to let you enjoy your travel perks
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• 401k with company match
• American Airlines Group (AAG) profit-sharing and bonus opportunities
• Company-paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending Plan (FSA), and supplementary options
The Procurement Analyst impacts PSA Airlines’ aircraft maintenance and ensuring a safe, on-time departure of PSA aircraft. Holding safety and quality as a top priority, this position ensures that maintenance and stores have serviceable inventory readily available to execute overnight planned and unplanned maintenance. This analyst works closely with the inventory planning teams to source safe and reputable vendors to execute purchase orders and hold vendors accountable to filling orders on time.
• Issues RFQ’s and actively sources the market utilizing vendor relationships and tools to verify capabilities and inventory
• Negotiates purchase prices on behalf of the company based on fair market values, current and forecasted demand, relationships, and lead times
• Executes Purchase Orders for required inventory items with correct quantities, vendors, shipping information, and part numbers
• Expedites and tracks all open Purchase Orders to ensure order fulfillment within the stated time frames
• Maintains visibility of system wide inventory and ensures on-hand quantities are within stated min-max levels and executes on stock action reports or critical levels of material
• Tracks an analyzes vendor performance for reporting to senior management and offers recommendations for the vendor selection process
• Assists the AOG Desk with grounded aircraft requirements including resolving AOG purchases, coordinating parts transfers and logistics to move inventory
• Assists Inventory and Supply Chain Analysts to create robust dashboards in Tableau to monitor inventory levels and Supply Chain Metrics and reports out to Senior Leadership
• Works with PSA Finance to ensure proper reporting for all purchases and tracking approved capital requests and allocated budgets
• Other projects/tasks as assigned