Quality Inspector - Tamarac, FL
HQ Aero Management Inc. •
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Quality Inspectors for openings in Tamarac, FL.
- Performs all work in strict accordance with the RSM and QCM Manuals.
- Ensures that all maintenance and inspections are properly performed on all completed work and that the proper inspection records, trace paperwork, work orders and job cards used are properly executed prior to releasing the article for return to service.
- Ensures that man hours required for work performed are properly accounted for by proper sign-in and sign-out procedures.
- Monitors the amount of time being expended to complete individual jobs and ensures adherence to established labor hour standards.
- Conducts Pre-Induction meetings to ensure that the Customer's work scope is followed; reviews, presents, and ensures the proper compliance with all required AD's and SB's using current tech data.
- Confirms that no defective, unserviceable or un-airworthy parts, including parts lacking proper trace, are installed in any articles released.
- Proper execution of FAA Form 8130-3, when required and authorized.
- Ensures the final acceptance of all incoming material, including new parts, supplies and the airworthiness of articles on which work has been performed outside of Company by contractors.
- Ensures incoming and outgoing articles are prepared and transported in accordance with all proper guidelines and manuals.
- Ensures the proper tagging and identification of all parts and components as outlined in the Quality Manual.Ensures the preservation of all components or parts during the work process.
- Provides the proper repair instructions to Purchasing for all Repair Orders going to an outside vendor – ensures that any limitations concerning the repair are clearly explained in the instructions; marks the area of part to be repaired as applicable; include the latest applicable Tech Data.
- See that rejected, scrap and unserviceable parts are handled per the RSM/QCM and in such a way as to prevent their reuse as serviceable.
- 5+ years of Inspection experience.
- Borescope experience is a plus!
- A&P License required.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent, physically able to lift, up to 50, pounds, and be computer literate, to include MS Office.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, weekends, and OT as required, willing to travel for Field Team.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)