Technical Recruiter, Prime Air
Amazon Prime Air •
Consumer Talent Acquisition is seeking an experienced, customer-focused Technical Recruiter to join Prime Air recruiting. The focus of the role is to drive candidate generation and sourcing strategies in partnership with your peers. In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner across InfoSec teams and execute sourcing campaigns to attract and hire the best security talent the industry has to offer. This is a great opportunity to be in a high-visibility role as part of a team focused on making an impact on the business while recruiting for smart, innovative talent.
In this role, innovation is the key as the need for security professionals continues to rise in the industry. You will only be limited by your creativity. You will thrive in working with hiring managers who are 100 engaged in the recruiting process and eager to support recruitment delivery any way they can.
Candidate quality is all that matters and we are willing to go to any length to engage industry experts. Our Talent Acquisition team operates in a fast-paced environment and can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, innovate, and get the job done. You will have the opportunity to draw on your extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and technology recruiting to forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies which target multiple candidate channels and assess candidates for fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth screening of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
- Apply your advanced sourcing skills to identify talent others cannot.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazons mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customers
- Partner with hiring managers to generate, close and hire technical talent
- Participate in sourcing projects/recruiting initiatives including, but not limited to, meet-ups; tech events; conferences.
- Research and build talent pools
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in a full-lifecycle, research or pure sourcing role gained within a complex corporate, RPO or agency environment
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Experience in running sourcing events
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships both internal and external
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute a recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Possession of strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Experience recruiting in a highly competitive environment.
- A background in technical recruiting is a plus.
- Prior Amazon experience.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)