Aircraft Painter - Tucson
Aviation Consulting Experts, Inc. •
, Arizona, United States
Under moderate supervision, effectively prepare and paint major sub-assemblies and other parts of aircraft in production made according to specifications and schedule requirements.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of activities including preparation of surfaces and mixing paints.
- Paints aircraft, small parts, and various surfaces according to required specifications.
- Perform layout and masking as necessary.
- Mix paints, primers, etc. according to specifications.
- Paint major assemblies (including metal, fiberglass and composite material), detail parts, and apparatus related to ground support.
- Strip paint and prepares surfaces as required.
- Perform miscellaneous paint operations and applies decals.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area, supports the company 5S and Lean Initiatives Programs and complies with safety regulations.
- Provide guidance and training to more junior members of the department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Must be able to work any shift.
- 2+ Years of aircraft exterior painting.
- Must have primer and spray gun experience.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)