Aircraft Painter - Wilmington, Ohio 21284
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Aircraft Painter with experience painting aircraft and aircraft parts for an opportunity in Wilmington, OH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Aircraft Painter will be responsible for the preparation and painting for the repair, modification and overhaul of aircraft and related equipment and parts in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years of aircraft painting experience.
- Basic understanding of FAA regulations pertaining to CFR Part 145 repair station operations.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)