Aircraft Painter I - Savannah, GA - LONG TERM- NO TOOLS REQUIRED
Strom Aviation •
Currently seeking Aircraft Painters with only 1 year of Aircraft Painting experience in Savannah, GA
The Aircraft Painter I prepares the aircraft for paint related operations by performing tasks safely within schedule while meeting quality expectations.
- Mask, sand, and prepare aircraft for paint application.
- Apply glazing and sealing compounds in preparation for final painting.
- Operate and maintain all types of preparation and priming equipment.
- Mix paints and primers.
- Perform leading edge sealant work in final detail.
- Comply with all safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies.
- Use personal protective equipment and ensure aircraft interior is protected (PTP).
Additional Functions: 1. Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned. 2. Comply with Paint shop standard practices. 3. Perform other duties as required.
*Tools will not be required as client utilizes consolidated/shared tool boxes.
Must have layout experience and be willing to work any shift if required. Must be able to work well with a team
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- One (1) year of painting experience.
- A working knowledge of paint processes and products (lacquers, enamels, epoxies, urethanes, and acrylics).
Other Requirements:Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.Able to pass Pulmonary Function Test to obtain respirator certification.Ability to use tools, equipment, and materials in the aircraft painting process.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC