Currently seeking Aircraft Painters with only 1 year of Aircraft Painting experience in Savannah, GA
The Aircraft Painter I prepares the aircraft for paint related operations by performing tasks safely within schedule while meeting quality expectations.
- Mask, sand, and prepare aircraft for paint application.
- Apply glazing and sealing compounds in preparation for final painting.
- Operate and maintain all types of preparation and priming equipment.
- Mix paints and primers.
- Perform leading edge sealant work in final detail.
- Comply with all safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies.
- Use personal protective equipment and ensure aircraft interior is protected (PTP).
Additional Functions: 1. Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned. 2. Comply with Paint shop standard practices. 3. Perform other duties as required.