Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma/GED. One (1) year of painting experience.
A working knowledge of paint processes and products (lacquers, enamels, epoxies, urethanes, and acrylics).
- Must hold valid drivers license.
- Must be willing to work any shift, particularly weekend shift.
- Must be able to support overtime.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
- Able to pass Pulmonary Function Test to obtain respirator certification.
- .Ability to use tools, equipment, and materials in the aircraft painting process.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, perform close tolerance work, work in small spaces lift up to 40 pounds and work any shift
- Must be computer literate.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.