Hi-Tek Professionals, Inc. •
The Aircraft Painter I prepares the aircraft for paint related operations by performing tasks safely within schedule while meeting quality expectations.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mask, sand, and prepare aircraft for paint application.
- Apply glazing and sealing compounds in preparation for final painting.
- Operate and maintain all types of preparation and priming equipment. Mix paints and primers. .
- Perform leading edge sealant work in final detail. .
- Comply with all safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies. Use personal protective equipment and ensure aircraft interior is protected (PTP). .
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned. .
- Comply with Paint shop standard practices. .
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
High School Diploma or GED required. 1 year painting experience.
- A working knowledge of paint processes and products (lacquers, enamels, epoxies, urethanes, and acrylics).
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
- Able to pass Pulmonary Function Test to obtain respirator certification.
- Ability to use tools, equipment, and materials in the aircraft painting process. Able to climb ladders and stairs, perform close tolerance work, work in small spaces lift up to 40 pounds and work any shift.
- Must be computer literate.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)