Butler Aerospace & Defense •
Looking for an experienced Aircraft painter. Commercial helicopter experience a plus.
REGULAR ASSIGNED DUTIES AND REQUIRED PERFORMANCE STANDARDS:
1. Mix primers and paints to manufacturer’s specifications
2. Spray primers, paints, and clear coat finishes
3. Apply high quality finish with all coatings
4. Layout stripes according to prints
5. Log paint usage and waste
6. Keep work area and shop clean and neat
7. Follow all Foreign Object Damage (FOD) and general housekeeping requirements.
8. Follow all Environmental, Health, & Safety (EH&S) Rules and Regulations.
9. Adhere to all policies governing Flight Line Safety and apply quality and Flight Safety Procedures.
10. Utilize Solumina to document aviation maintenance for work methods, conformance to standards, and rework as required.
11. Protect parts to prevent Electrostatic Discharge (ESD).
12. Perform other duties as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent GED
5 years experience in a civilian or commercial aviation paint environment, using the High Solids Paint System (HVLP)
Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and paint problems
High Solids Paint Systems (HVLP)
Ability to read and interpret prints/Drawings
Layout stripes according to prints
Spray primers and paints
Log paint usage and waste
Ability to understand and carefully follow directions
Able to troubleshoot equipment problems, also paint problems
Strong Communication skills; written and verbal
Must be detail oriented
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)