AIRBORNE Tampa •
, Florida, United States
This position is responsible for coating surfaces of aircraft and aircraft parts with paint, lacquer, epoxy, resin or other material in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements, and specifications established by the Company, applicable government agencies, and aircraft manufacturers as contained in approved Maintenance Manuals.
Minimum Requirements And Qualification
Major Responsibility Areas and Duties
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Airframe license preferred but not required
- Two (2) years of finish coat experience in automotive or aircraft painting
- Must have an understanding and working knowledge of hazardous material handling and disposal as related to the job assignment
- Basic understanding of FAA regulations pertaining to FAR part 145 repair station operations
- Possess minimum required tools
- Must be able to obtain airport SIDA badge
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and overtime
- Works to verbal or written instructions.
- Refinishes aircraft, aircraft parts, and other items as assigned.
- Ensures paint spraying equipment is maintained in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- Mixes material used in paint process.
- Ability to climb and work from ladders, work stands, and other heights.
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, crouch, kneel, and walk for extended periods.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Ability to hear at conversational level with hearing aide
- Must have correctable near and far vision
AIRBORNE Tampa is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)