Corporate Aircraft Painter - East Alton
Hire Aviation •
- Performs aircraft masking, stripping, prepping, painting and detailing.
- Apply primer and finish coats
- Layout paint schemes and designs.
- Set up and operate typical shop equipment such as orbital sanders, dye grinders, paint guns and other general shop equipment and tools to complete work assignments.
- Uses Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and follows all safety rules as required in compliance with OSHA
- Experienced with Scissor and Boom lift operations.
- Must have 3-5 years' experience in a corporate setting
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)