As our ideal candidate,
- You typically have 2-5 years of painting experience (i.e. aviation, automotive or marine)
- You have satisfactory results on Pulmonary Function evaluation in order to obtain respirator certification
- You have formal vocational training or equivalent
- You have customer service / aviation work experience
- You have basic PC skills
- You have basic knowledge pulling maintenance manuals / IPCs from computer
- You have basic knowledge of regulations dealing with transportation of hazardous materials
- You have demonstrated ability to communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and/or aircraft status
- You have demonstrated ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.