Painter - TN
HSGI, Inc. •
The Aircraft Painter works under minimum supervision to safely prepare, paint and detail aircraft according to schedule using company quality standards and operating procedures.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for assisting in all phases of aircraft painting while maintaining compliance with all safety, company, federal, state and local regulations
• Masking aircraft for stripper application
• Applying etch and alodine to aircraft and rinsing
• Removing and reapplying seam seal as required
• Masking and preparing aircraft for primer application
• Sanding primer for topcoat application
• Masking, preparing and painting stripes as needed
Call 251-260-8101 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
• (Challenger, Learjet, Global Express )
• Able to use tools and equipment associated with the aircraft painting process
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation
• Working knowledge of paint processes and products (lacquers, enamels, epoxies, urethanes, and acrylics) is necessary
• Must be willing to work any shift including unscheduled overtime, nonscheduled work days and holidays as needed
• MUST be able to pass a 10 year federal background check in order to obtain an airport security badge
HSGI, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH HSGI INC:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Travel Pay, Longevity Bonus, Vacation Pay, Referral Bonuses
We care about you and your career, we care about you and the ones you care for, our success is your success, you are not just a contractor you’re a valued team member and part of our family we look forward to working with you soon!
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)